Monday, August 10, 2009

ARISTOTELIAN SYLLOGISM



SPY:
Feminists hate men and she’s a feminist. So she must hate men.

GOD:
That reasoning is called syllogism, from Aristotle. The conclusion is true and valid if your premises are. But to say “Feminists hate men” is a sweeping generalization. That needs validation.
You may go to hell now.

SPY:
No, wait, my Lord, please let me explain.

GOD:
PETER!

PETER:
Yes, my God

GOD:
Shall I let him explain further?

PETER:
Yes, my God. You preach to us to have patience,
to love our neighbours.

GOD:
But he is terrible.

PETER:
My God, let’s give him one last chance.

GOD: (LOOKS AT SPY INTENTLY)
Ok, this is the last. How else did you harass her?
(WITH SLIGHTLY HIGHER PITCH,
REVEALING EXASPERATION) How else?

1 comment:

  1. It's an impressive story; every one will love it to read it again and again, thanks......

    Savita

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete